- Foreign nationality;
- Physical health.
- A clear focus on TCM Sports Health Care;
- Small class size;
- Carefully designed immersion activities and excursions;
- Teaching delivered by qualified faculty at school;
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty.
1.All students need to pay for medical insurance, from RMB160-800.
2.The physical examination fee for international students applying for X visa costs RMB 400-600/person.
3.Visa fee and textbook fee are at students’ own expense.
4.5 students or more are necessary to form a class for non-degree programs; if not, cost will be increased by 50%-100%.
The instructor of this program is Ru Kai, an assistant professor of Sports Rehabilitation Department of School of Kinesiology and Health of CUPES and the successor of Xisui Neigong, Baduanjin, and Yijinjing of Shaolin. With the guidance of scientific thought of
Chinese Qigong theory and modern system and combined with the practice of sports science (Internal Qigong training, TCM health care of sport-related injuries, recovery of exercise-induced fatigue, TCM massage and acupuncture for exercise), this program is to
introduce the classical and traditional method of sports health care and guide the learners to do practice, relax the body, lift the mood, get rid of diseases as well as to experience and enjoy the wonderfulness of sports health care and understand the essence of Chinese health culture.
The main courses are as follows:
1)"Yijinjing"and health care with tendons and meridians
2)"Baduanjin"and TCM Daoyin for life and health cultivation
3)"Wuqinxi"and health care for TCM internal organs
4)TCM massage and acupuncture for exercise,etc.
- Foreign nationality;
- Physical health.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 19,000 in total (About $ 3,485) Accommodation Fee International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 60 to RMB 100 (More Details) Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 to USD 115 Service Fee USD 100 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
"*" means necessary documents that you must provide in your application.
*1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
*2. Passport photo
Two recent 2-inch photos of the applicant and write down the applicant's name at the back of the photos.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The service fee has been updated to 100 USD March 4, 2020
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Dec 30 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 19,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 100 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org