- Foreign nationality;
- Physical health.
- A clear focus on Martial Arts;
- Small class size;
- Carefully designed immersion activities and excursions;
- Most of martial arts teachers are championship winners in Chinese senior martial arts competitions, experienced in both teaching and competitions.
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty.
1.All students need to pay for medical insurance, from RMB160-800.
2.The physical examination fee for international students applying for X visa costs RMB 400-600/person.
3.Visa fee and textbook fee are at students’ own expense.
4.5 students or more are necessary to form a class for non-degree programs; if not, cost will be increased by 50%-100%.
According to the period of study, General Visiting Program, Any Time Training Program and Holiday Group Program are set up for international students to learn about Chinese martial arts as well as to master martial arts techniques. Most of martial arts teachers are championship winners in Chinese senior martial arts competitions, experienced in both teaching and competitions. The teaching activities emphasize on the basic skills and practice, while classes are organized from simple to complex.
Courses contain Chinese Boxing,Weapon Exercises,Tai Chi,Sanda and Martial Arts Comprehensive Theory,etc.At the end of the study,CUPES will issue certificates to students and grade the students' martial arts levels.
Class time: 1:30 p.m.-4:10 p.m. (four classes, 35 minutes for each)
One-to-one teaching time subjects to change.
- Foreign nationality;
- Physical health.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 9,500 in total (About $ 1,745) Accommodation Fee International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 60 to RMB 100 (More Details) Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 to USD 115 Service Fee USD 100 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
"*" means necessary documents that you must provide in your application.
*1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
*2. Passport photo
Two recent 2-inch photos of the applicant and write down the applicant's name at the back of the photos.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The service fee has been updated to 100 USD March 4, 2020
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Dec 30 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 9,500 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 100 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org